- Cyndi Benson
Yum! Shrimp, cabbage, onion, oranges and a medley of spices. Enough to satisfy your body's hunger and health.
- 3.5 oz of raw shelled shrimp
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 orange, segmented, juices reserved
- 2-4 tbsp of low-sodium organic veg stock (or water)
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of cayenne powder
- dash of ginger powder
- dash of curry powder
- In a small bowl mix the shrimp and seasoning till shrimp is coated.
- In a skillet over med high heat pour broth into pan, quickly followed by the cabbage, onion powder/flakes, and shrimp.
- Cook till shrimp turns pink.
- Plate, then pour over reserved juice from orange and top with oranges.
Number of Servings: 1
* Individual results may vary.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Are you ready to show YOURSELF some LOVE? Making your well being a priority is not about being selfish. This is about putting yourself first so that you can love and serve others well. We want to see you find wholeness, health, and freedom in every area of your life! We want you to love yourself!
If you are hesitating over a choice of a suitable program, check out how it works.Learn More!