- Cyndi Benson
- 100g/3.5 oz chicken breast (sliced into strips)
- 1 bread stick or Melba toast
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (make sure has no oil in it)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning and other spices to your liking
- Preheat oven 375-400°F
- Grind bread stick in bullet, coffee grinder or food processor; mix together with spices and set aside.
- Wash raw chicken and marinate for 5-10 min in mustard.
- Either dip chicken in bread 'crumbs' or put crumbs into plastic bag and shake!
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake till done (usually about 15 minutes)
* Individual results may vary.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Are you ready to show YOURSELF some LOVE? Making your well being a priority is not about being selfish. This is about putting yourself first so that you can love and serve others well. We want to see you find wholeness, health, and freedom in every area of your life! We want you to love yourself!
If you are hesitating over a choice of a suitable program, check out how it works.Learn More!