- Cyndi Benson
- 200 grams (7 ozs.) of raw chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Dissolve spices in chicken broth in a small saucepan.
- Add onion and chicken.
- Sauté until fully cooked and liquid is reduced by half.
- Water may be added to achieve desires consistency.
- Serve hot or cold.
Makes 2 servings (2 proteins)
* Individual results may vary.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Are you ready to show YOURSELF some LOVE? Making your well being a priority is not about being selfish. This is about putting yourself first so that you can love and serve others well. We want to see you find wholeness, health, and freedom in every area of your life! We want you to love yourself!
If you are hesitating over a choice of a suitable program, check out how it works.Learn More!