- Cyndi Benson
Can you really lose weight and get healthy with a Christian Diet program? Will it really work for ME? I have such a busy schedule, i am just not sure I have the time! What makes your program different than other diets? Is Grace & Strength just another "fad" diet?
These are the questions I hear most often when people call to inquire about our program! Let me tell you, YES! You can lose the weight through our Christian Diet Program: The Grace & Strength Program. Our program was designed and specializes in empowering people to reach their optimal health through the grace and strength that God readily supplies!! Our balanced program conquers spiritual, mental or emotional (or all of the above) strongholds that keep people from freedom. We do this through nutrition, functional exercise, core life changes (no one asked me if this journey was easy....because this part is probably the hardest!), accountability and lifestyle coaching! YES! It will work for you! We have a variety of people in all different seasons of life on our program. Some are super busy business executives and some are stay at home moms....probably equally busy lives; all completing the program successfully!
Our program differs quite a bit from other programs and "fad" diets! For one, WE DON'T WANT REPEAT CLIENTS!!! We strive to prepare you for maintaining your weight...for the rest of your life! In addition, losing weight is really just one small part of our program! Going through the mental and spiritual battles are a huge part of our program that other programs, quite simply, fail to address!
See what a few of our clients are saying about why they chose Grace & Strength:
* "I had been praying for God to show me how to lose weight and keep it off. The next thing I knew I was being introduced to G&S a Christian ministry with a weight lose program. I knew I would lose the weight on this diet but my real motivation was to learn how to keep it off. When you have a wonderful coach like I do and a great group of Christian women as a support group to cheer you on it's hard not to succeed. I feel more confident now that I will be successful in maintaining my goal weight knowing you and others have done so." -Kim W.
* "I was desperate for change, from the inside out. This looked like a program that would tackle my inner battle with food and I have not been let down! I've lost 45 pounds and have been maintaining beautifully. God is so faithful and G&S showed me how to achieve freedom. I'm forever grateful! -Traci L.
* "A small group provides me with the support and accountability that I never knew I always needed to really commit to a weight loss program. Having made some great girlfriends along the way really helps too!!"
* "I have never been one to be interested in diets. I never thought that a diet would be something that would be a complete transformation for me. I felt like it would just be a phase, and then I would go right back to my old ways. I've seen countless friends go on and off diets and nothing ever lasted. I still feel the same way about diets...but the Grace and Strength diet is 100% different. I don't even like calling it a diet because it's more like a transformation than anything else. I first discovered the Grace and Strength diet through my coach's blog. Like her I am an extreme emotional eater. Food has always been my go-to thing when ever I was going through something emotional or a difficult time in my life. Food has held me captive for my whole life. I ran to it instead of to God. I thought food was my comfort...but instead it provided nothing but bondage. When I saw the results that my coach was experiencing I felt for the first time like there was hope. I felt like I too could experience the freedom that she now had. I decided that I was tired of hiding myself. I was tired of hiding behind a mask, I was tired of making excuses to do things because of my weight. I was tired of being trapped inside my own body. Being a part of the Grace and Strength diet has already provided me with so much empowerment, so much strength and so much freedom. I can't even imagine what I will feel like once I reach my goal. I am so thankful for what I have gained through this ministry, I am so thankful for my coach and the team of women that I have had the privileged to share this journey with. I know that I am never alone in this journey. It's comforting to know that I have my team to help keep me accountable, to encourage me through the hard days and to share in my victories. This journey is not just about losing weight … it's about discovering a new relationship with God, it's discovering how to run to Him instead of my own selfish desires. I am so excited to continue on this journey towards freedom and discover the woman that God intended for me to be!"
With all these testimonials, we know we are doing something right! If you have been struggling with emotional eating, spiritual battles or chronic weight gain...I urge you to log onto our website! Learn more and submit an inquiry through our website! I will personally speak with you and discuss your needs and expectations! With that said...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! You can be on your way to discovering you in no time!!
"Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food." (Romans 14:20)
* Individual results may vary.
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Are you ready to show YOURSELF some LOVE? Making your well being a priority is not about being selfish. This is about putting yourself first so that you can love and serve others well. We want to see you find wholeness, health, and freedom in every area of your life! We want you to love yourself!
If you are hesitating over a choice of a suitable program, check out how it works.Learn More!